Muay Thai “The Art of Eight Limbs” a traditional martial art born in Thailand and is the country’s own style of Kickboxing.
At Emerge we teach Muay Thai kickboxing for beginners, amateur and professional fighters alike.
Our Muay Thai kickboxing classes are run by former professional fighters & fitness industry professionals.
So join in today and have a kick just like a Thailand holiday camp but in the comfort of a kickboxing gym in Mascot.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- An easy-to-follow curriculum designed to help you go from a beginner to advanced level; regardless of age, fitness or experience.
- Kids and adults classes, for kids timetable click here.
- Gloves & wraps required.
- Shin guards may be required but not necessary.
- All equipment sold at reception.
WHAT CLASSES SHOULD I DO?
- Muay Thai Mixed – for those brand new to Muay Thai. Mix of all skill levels welcome from beginners to advanced.
- Muay Thai Advanced – Fight specific training and may be contact involved.
- Muay Thai Sparring – Full contact and all safety gear required.